Robert G. Solomon is part of Robert G. Solomon & Co.
On this page, you’ll find information pertaining to the information we collect from you and for what purpose those information will be used. Rest assured that your information and privacy is safe with us.
You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the emails we send out to you.
Information that we collect.
We collect your information when you sign up for a report, make a purchase or subscribe to my newsletters. We collect your name and your email address and may ask for your mailing address. Companies we promote use your personal information including your Credit Card details to process the payments but Robert G. Solomon will not and does not collect nor store your credit card information.
What is your information used for?
Your information is used for the said common purposes:
1. To personalise your experience with the website and with my newsletters
2. To customize further related marketing activities to you – such as email marketing.
3. To ensure you receive your product and get the proper after-sales support from us.
4. To promote partners’ products.
This is not an exhaustive list, we may use your information for other marketing purposes.
We protect your information.
We employ several methods to keep your information safe and secure. This includes the use of password protected databases and directories. Access is only given to the administrator and no one else.
Do we disclose your information?
We may disclose your information to third parties for business purposes without your consent at my discretion but we will not ever rent or sell your personal details to any parties. We will also disclose information in instances where it is required by law.
We are firm believers in ethical email marketing methods and as such we have taken steps to ensure my marketing methods are compliant with the CAN-Spam Act.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Accessing my site.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use my Site only for the purpose of learning about and purchasing my materials. You may not make any other use of my Site or use my Site on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. You may not distribute and/or reproduce my materials in any other form for any other purposes without the explicit written permission from us.
Identifying information, including without limitation, e-mail addresses and names may be used to verify your identity should you need to access my Site and/or related sites. By using my Site you agree that this method and form, or other methods and forms, of authentication are acceptable to you.
Any downloads (purchased or otherwise) from my Site or any related sites or hosting systems are done at the user’s own risk. No warranty is given that downloads or sites are free of corrupting computer code, viruses, and/or worms. Any information provided may need to be downloaded using third party software and it is the user’s responsibility to obtain, install, and maintain any such software. We are not liable for any damages, injury losses arising from such downloads and maintenance.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and upon purchase of my Materials, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the purchased Materials for the personally benefiting purposes discussed therein. You may not make any other use of my Materials, including commercial uses, or use my Materials on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance.
Subject to the license provided above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, or otherwise exploit my Materials or any portion of them unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
In using my Materials, it remains your responsibility to comply with any and all applicable local, state, and federal codes, regulations, and laws regarding building standards, inspection requirements, permitting requirements, public safety standards, and other relevant concerns. This includes any applicable Homeowners Association rules and/or Homeowners Insurance guidelines. You should contact professionals and/or experts for assistance and/or advice as is necessary to safely and properly complete any implementation of the methods and systems described in the Materials. You are responsible for your actions, and agree to indemnify, without limitation, and/or hold harmless Robert G. Solomon for any loss, injury, death, claim (whether valid or invalid), judgment, suit, proceeding, damages, costs and/or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising from any action taken by you when using or misusing information in the Materials.
All products from Robert G. Solomon or its related companies and affiliates are strictly for informational and entertainment purposes only. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of my information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that my company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of my information, products and services.
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request (email compliance.officer-at-powerlifepro.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
You may have been directed to my Site by virtue of an Affiliate. Affiliates are independent contractors. Affiliates are not my employees or agents. We do not accept any liability for the statements that Affiliates make concerning my Site and my Materials. You are advised to read Affiliate statements closely to ensure that the Affiliate’s statement fairly and accurately represents my Site and my Materials.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or operated by us (“Third Party Sites”). You agree that Robert G. Solomon is not responsible for these Third Party Sites, inclusive of problems related to their operation or content.
All text, graphics, photographs, icons, buttons, audio, video, and software (collectively “Content”) of the Site and the Materials belongs to Robert G. Solomon. In addition to protection of each copyrighted work comprising my Content and Materials, the various collections and arrangements of all such Content and Materials are protected as compilations under international copyright laws. Except as provided in the license above, you may not use my Content without my express written permission.
The text marks “Robert G. Solomon” and “http://robertgsolomon.com/” (and any related design marks) are trademarks (or service marks) of Robert G. Solomon. All other marks used on my Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
Subject to applicable law, you may not use the said Trademarks in connection with any product or service, or in any other way, which is likely to create confusion or disparages or dilutes Robert G. Solomon's trademark rights.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This Site and the goods and services provided in connection with it are provided on an “AS IS” basis. We makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of my Site or the goods and services provided in connection with my Site. Particularly, we makes no representations or warranties as to the effect, results, and/or probabilities of success of any specific or general implementation of the methods and systems described on my Site and Materials.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Robert G. Solomon disclaims liability for any damages of any kind arising from your use of my Site and/or Materials, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages.
You are entitled to a full refund (minus admin fees) if a written request has been submitted to email@example.com within 14 days of the purchase date for physical or downloaded products owned by Robert G. Solomon
For products and services purchased through our recommendation or affiliation, you are entitled to their refund policy and not ours.
Robert G. Solomon
Owner of Robert G. Solomon, which is part of Robert G. Solomon & Co.
1841 Wallace Rd.
, South Park, PA 15129-8979
Copyright 2016 - Robert G. Solomon as part of Robert G. Solomon & Co. - All Rights Reserved
Have Questions? Reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org